Lower Park School Uniform
In addition to the information below on school uniform, our Parent Teacher Association (PTA) will arrange second-hand uniform sale each term and we welcome donations of used uniform which is still in good condition to sell on to other families.
Pupils are expected to wear the correct uniform at all times (other than specified non-school uniform days) while:
- On the school premises
- Travelling to and from school
- At out-of-school events or on trips that are organised by the school, or where they are representing the school (if required)
Parents and carers are expected to make sure their child has the correct uniform and PE kit, and that every item is:
- Clearly labelled with the child’s name
- In good condition
Parents are also expected to contact the head teacher, Amelia Lomas via email firstname.lastname@example.org if they want to request an amendment to the uniform policy in relation to:
- Their child’s protected characteristics
- The cost of the uniform
- To request support with the cost of school uniform
Please see the school uniform policy for further information.