Values and Ethos
The Lower Park values of curious, responsible, active, respectful, creative and brave form a golden thread through our curriculum and are at the heart of all we do. Through living these values we aim to:
- Build children’s knowledge through rich, motivational and inspiring learning experiences that provide them with real life skills that enable them to move into the world with integrity and confidence.
- Provide knowledge in all subjects that builds sequentially through their time at Lower Park.
- Reflect the needs and be specific to our local area and community.
- Develop transferrable skills through their growing knowledge of the curriculum.
- Be stimulating, fun and memorable for all children which is extended into an enhanced extra-curricular school life.
- Have high expectations and aspirations inclusively for every individual, including academic, artistic, personal and sporting achievements.
- Develop life-long learners who are knowledgeable and aware of their own well-being, social, emotional, physical and spiritual needs.